Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Auto Repair Service
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Mainentance
- Engine Repair
- Cooling System Replacement
- Driveline Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection & Replacement
- Muffler Repair & Exhaust Inspection
- Oil Change Service
- Suspension Repair & Alignment
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Auto Tune-Ups
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Conditioning Repair
Air Conditioning Repair at Stratham Tire
Keeping your vehicle comfortable in every season
During the heat of summer and the bitter cold of winter, it’s not uncommon to encounter a broken or malfunctioning air conditioning system or heating. However, with proper upkeep – it’s also not hard to make sure your car can easily maintain a proper temperature no matter how hot or cold it gets.
Stratham Tire offers friendly and professional auto repair services across New Hampshire and Maine, including comprehensive air conditioning and heating system repair.
Does your A/C need a boost?
Find locations in NH or ME that offer
Air Conditioning and Heating Repair
Car A/C Replacement Service for New Hampshire and Maine
While A/C and heating system repair is an important service offered in every one of our locations, periodic service can be helpful for preventing system failure. If you frequently use you’re A/C throughout the summer, it can be a smart idea to maximize performance and longevity by having our auto repair specialists take a look at your car and ensure everything is working as intended.
This will prevent…
- Clogged hose pipes
- Inadequate performance
- Poor heating and/or A/C cooling
Put simply, periodically having Stratham Tire check your car’s A/C and heating systems ensures you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter
Symptoms of A/C System or Heating System Problems in Your Car or Truck
- If your air conditioning isn’t actually cooling your vehicle’s interior
- If the air blowing smells, including mildew or moldy smells
- If your cabin interior only gets slightly warmer than the exterior temperature
- If your defroster takes longer than usual to defrost your windows
- If your heat or A/C only works while driving, not when idling – or stops blowing when your car isn’t moving
- Your heater or A/C just operates when steering, not when idling, or stops blowing when the automobile is still.
- Your heat blows cool air, or your A/C blows warm air
- Your vents blow weakly at the highest setting
Don’t Get Too Hot (or too Cold)
A/C and Heating Repair for Your Car is Fast and Competitively Priced at Stratham Tire
Whether you’re approaching the hot summer months or beginning to bundle up for winter, remember to schedule a check of your A/C or heating system. Contact your nearest Stratham Tire location today to book an appointment with our friendly team of professional auto care technicians.