Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Conditioning Repair in Auburn, ME
Heating and A/C systems can break eventually with use, suitable upkeep can easily maintain your car cabin tempature in the winter months, and cool in the summer, for the health and wellness, protection, and comfort of you and your travelers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auburn auto repair services and Auburn Air Conditioning repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems work to maintain your automobile cabin warm in the winter season and cool in the summer time. The A/C system likewise serves a twin function of working your defrost in the wintertime. Heater are composed of a heating system core that acts like a small radiator behind the dash, a fan, and hoses that operate the heat from the engine to the core. Air Conditioning systems function similarly, by delivering coolant to the fan to blow cold air in the cabin. Unlike house heating and cooling systems, your heating unit and A/C do not entirely operate off electric components, yet they use the engine's heat and the engine's cooling capabilities to transform the temperature level.
Auburn, Maine Auto Air Conditioning Repair Service
Why service is essential: Heating and A/C systems can easily wear over time with usage, hoses can obstruct and leak if not serviced, causing poor performance or a shortage of cooling and heating abilities. Suitable routine maintenance can keep your automobile cozy in the winter, and neat in the summertime, for the wellness, protection, and convenience of you and your passengers.
Ways to know if your heating and A/C are having issues:
- If your Air Conditioning blows only a little cooler compared to the air exterior.
- Air that strikes in smells moist, mildewy, or like mold.
- Your cabin does not warm up in winter, or is only a little warmer compared to outdoors.
- The defroster takes longer compared to regular to work, strikes in unclean air, or doesn't work.
- Your heating unit or A/C just functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the vehicle is still.
- Your heating unit strikes chilly air, or the A/C blows warm.
- At the highest setting, your vents do not place out a lot air.
An extensive inspection of heating and a/c systems and system examining features:
- Evaluating the indoor commands and blower.
- Checking radiator coolant degree, hoses, stress cap and thermostat.
- Examining the compressor belt.
- Examining for punctures or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination.
- Comparing the Air Conditioning stress to supplier specifications.
- Testing the Air Conditioning system for refrigerant holes.
- Check the indoor vent air temp.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auto A/C Repair in Auburn, ME
Remember to schedule your Heating or Air Conditioning check before the heat of the season, to make certain you have the most comfy driving experience. Contact Stratham Tire Inc soon to arrange your next Auto Air Conditioning repair Auburn auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in Auburn.