Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Conditioning Repair in Augusta, ME
Heating and A/C systems can easily wear gradually with use, effective upkeep can easily maintain your car cabin tempature in the winter season, and awesome in the summer season, for the health, safety, and convenience of you and your passengers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality auto repair services in Augusta and Augusta Air Conditioning repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems function to keep your car cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer time. The Air Conditioning system also offers a double application of working your defrost in the winter months. Heating systems are made up of a heater core that acts like a little radiator behind the dash, a fan, and hoses that run the warmth from the engine to the core. Air Conditioning systems work similarly, by delivering coolant to the supporter to blow chilly air in the cabin. Unlike house heating and cooling systems, your heating system and A/C do not entirely operate off electric elements, yet they second-hand the engine's heat and the engine's cooling down abilities to alter the temp.
Augusta, Maine Auto Air Conditioning Replacement Service
Why service is very important: Heating and A/C systems may break in time with use, hose pipes could plug and leak if not serviced, leading to inadequate performance or an absence of cooling and heating capabilities. Correct maintenance may keep your automobile cozy in the winter season, and neat in the summertime, for the wellness, safety, and comfort of you and your travelers.
Ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your A/C blows just somewhat cooler compared to the air exterior.
- Air that blows in smells damp, moldy, or like mold.
- Your cabin does not warm up in winter, or is only a little warmer compared to outdoors.
- The defroster takes longer than typical to function, strikes in dirty air, or doesn't operate.
- Your heating unit or A/C only operates when steering, not when idling, or quits blowing when the vehicle is still.
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the Air Conditioning blows warm.
- At the greatest environment, your vents don't put out a lot air.
An in depth assessment of heating and a/c systems and system testing features:
- Evaluating the internal controls and blower.
- Inspecting radiator coolant degree, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat.
- Testing the compressor waistband.
- Inspecting for holes or additional damage.
- A cooling down system pressure test.
- Contrasting the Air Conditioning stress to producer requirements.
- Examining the Air Conditioning system for refrigerant leaks.
- Inspect the interior vent air temperature.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auto Air Conditioning Repair in Augusta, ME
Remember to schedule your Heating or Air Conditioning inspection before the peak of the season, to make certain you have the most relaxed driving experience. Contact Stratham Tire Inc today to set up your next Car A/C repair Augusta auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of Augusta tires.