Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Conditioning Repair in Bangor, ME
Heating and A/C systems can easily wear eventually with use, proper maintenance can keep your vehicle cabin tempature in the winter season, and awesome in the summer season, for the wellness, protection, and convenience of you and your passengers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Bangor auto repair services and Bangor A/C repair.
Just what they do: Heating and A/C systems work to keep your vehicle cabin warm in the wintertime and cool in the summer time. Unlike residence heating and cooling systems, your heating unit and A/C do not entirely operate off electric components, but they use the engine's heat and the engine's cooling abilities to alter the temperature.
Bangor, Maine Car Air Conditioning Repair Service
Why service is very important: Heating and A/C systems can easily wear out gradually with use, hose pipes can stop up and leak otherwise serviced, causing poor efficiency or a shortage of heating and cooling capabilities. Proper routine maintenance can easily keep your automobile warm in the winter season, and cool in the summer time, for the health and wellness, security, and comfort of you and your passengers.
The best ways to know if your heating and A/C are having troubles:
- If your A/C blows only slightly cooler than the air outside.
- Air that blows in smells damp, moldy, or like mildew.
- Your cabin does not heat up in cold weather, or is only slightly warmer compared to outdoors.
- The defroster takes longer than typical to work, strikes in grimy air, or doesn't function.
- Your heating system or Air Conditioning only works when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the vehicle is idle.
- Your heating unit strikes cool air, or the Air Conditioning blows cozy.
- At the greatest setting, your vents do not put out much air.
An in depth evaluation of heating and a/c systems and system examining features:
- Checking the interior commands and blower.
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat.
- Screening the compressor waistband.
- Checking for cracks or other damage.
- A cooling down system stress examination.
- Contrasting the A/C stress to producer requirements.
- Testing the Air Conditioning system for refrigerant cracks.
- Inspect the internal vent air temperature level.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Car A/C Repair in Bangor, ME
Remember to schedule your Heating or Air Conditioning inspection prior to the heat of the season, to make sure you have the most relaxed driving experience. Contact us soon to set up your next Auto Air Conditioning repair Bangor auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Bangor.