Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Conditioning Repair in Brentwood, NH
Heating and A/C systems can easily break over time with use, proper upkeep may keep your car cabin tempature in the winter, and awesome in the summertime, for the health and wellness, safety, and comfort of you and your travelers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality auto repair services in Brentwood and Auto A/C repair in Brentwood.
Exactly what they do: Heating and A/C systems work to keep your automobile cabin cozy in the winter season and cool in the summer. Unlike home heating and cooling down systems, your heating system and A/C do not totally operate off electrical elements, yet they second-hand the engine's warmth and the engine's cooling down capabilities to change the temperature level.
Brentwood, New Hampshire Car Air Conditioning Repair Service
Why service is essential: Heating and A/C systems may wear out gradually with use, hoses can plug and drip if not serviced, resulting in inadequate performance or an absence of heating and cooling capabilities. Effective routine maintenance may keep your car cozy in the wintertime, and neat in the summertime, for the health and wellness, safety, and comfort of you and your passengers.
Ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your A/C strikes only somewhat cooler than the air outside.
- Air that blows in smells moist, rotten, or like mold.
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is only slightly warmer compared to outside.
- The defroster takes longer compared to regular to function, blows in dirty air, or does not function.
- Your heating system or A/C only functions when steering, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is still.
- Your heater strikes chilly air, or the Air Conditioning strikes warm.
- At the highest environment, your vents do not place out much air.
A thorough examination of heating and a/c systems and system testing consists of:
- Evaluating the internal controls and blower.
- Checking radiator coolant degree, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat.
- Testing the compressor belt.
- Inspecting for cracks or additional damage.
- A cooling down system stress examination.
- Comparing the A/C stress to producer specs.
- Testing the Air Conditioning system for refrigerant punctures.
- Check the internal vent air temperature level.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auto Air Conditioning Repair in Brentwood, NH
Remember to arrange your Heating or A/C check before the peak of the season, to ensure you have the most relaxed driving experience. Call us now to book your next Car Air Conditioning repair Brentwood auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your local auto repair shop and provider of Brentwood tires.