Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Conditioning Repair in Portsmouth, NH
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, proper maintenance may keep your automobile cabin tempature in the wintertime, and cool in the summer, for the health and wellness, security, and convenience of you and your passengers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Portsmouth auto repair services and Portsmouth A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems function to maintain your vehicle cabin cozy in the winter months and cool in the summer servicesason. The A/C system also offers a twin function of working your defrost in the wintertime. Heating systems are composed of a heating unit core that acts like a small radiator behind the dash, a follower, and hoses that operate the heat energy from the engine to the center. Air Conditioning systems work likewise, by bringing coolant to the fan to blow cool air in the cabin. Unlike home heating and cooling systems, your heating unit and A/C don't totally operate off electrical elements, yet they use the engine's heat energy and the engine's cooling down abilities to alter the temperature.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire Car Air Conditioning Replacement Service
Why service is important: Heating and A/C systems may wear out in time with usage, hose pipes could congest and drip otherwise serviced, leading to unsatisfactory efficiency or a lack of cooling and heating capacities. Correct routine maintenance may keep your automobile warm in the wintertime, and awesome in the summer, for the health, protection, and comfort of you and your passengers.
Ways to know if your heating and A/C are having issues:
- If your A/C blows just slightly cooler than the air exterior.
- Air that blows in smells wet, stuffy, or like mildew.
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is only a little warmer compared to outside.
- The defroster takes longer than typical to work, blows in dirty air, or does not function.
- Your heating unit or Air Conditioning just works when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is idle.
- Your heating system strikes cold air, or the A/C strikes warm.
- At the highest setting, your vents do not put out much air.
A comprehensive assessment of heating and a/c systems and system testing features:
- Checking the interior commands and blower.
- Inspecting radiator coolant level, hose pipes, stress cap and thermostat.
- Examining the compressor belt.
- Inspecting for leakages or other damages.
- A cooling system stress examination.
- Comparing the A/C pressure to supplier specs.
- Examining the Air Conditioning system for refrigerant cracks.
- Inspect the internal vent air temp.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Portsmouth, NH A/C repair
Remember to schedule your Heating or Air Conditioning inspection before the heat of the season, to guarantee you have the most comfortable driving experience. Call us today to arrange your next Car A/C repair Portsmouth auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your number one auto repair center and provider of Portsmouth tires.