Auto Repair & Services
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Filters in Bangor, ME
Heating and A/C systems may break gradually with use, proper maintenance can easily keep your vehicle cabin tempature in the winter months, and awesome in the summertime, for the wellness, protection, and comfort of you and your passengers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality auto repair services in Bangor and Bangor A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems function to maintain your automobile cabin warm in the winter months and cool in the summer servicesason. The A/C system additionally offers a double function of operating your defrost in the wintertime. Furnace are made up of a heating unit core that acts like a little radiator behind the dash, a fan, and hoses that run the heat from the engine to the center. Air Conditioning systems operate likewise, by bringing coolant to the supporter to blow cold air in the cabin. Unlike home heating and cooling systems, your heater and Air Conditioning do not completely operate off electrical parts, yet they second-hand the engine's warmth and the engine's cooling down capabilities to change the temperature.
Bangor, Maine Auto A/C Replacement Service
Why service is important: Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with use, hoses may stop up and leak otherwise serviced, causing bad performance or a lack of cooling and heating potentials. Correct routine maintenance may keep your car warm in the wintertime, and cool in the summertime, for the health, security, and comfort of you and your passengers.
How to tell if your heating and A/C are having complications:
- If your A/C blows only slightly cooler compared to the air outside.
- Air that blows in smells wet, moldy, or like mildew.
- Your cabin does not heat up in cold weather, or is only slightly warmer compared to outside.
- The defroster takes longer compared to normal to function, strikes in grimy air, or does not function.
- Your heating unit or Air Conditioning only works when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is idle.
- Your heater blows cool air, or the A/C blows warm.
- At the highest environment, your vents don't put out much air.
An in depth examination of heating and a/c systems and system testing consists of:
- Evaluating the internal controls and blower.
- Examining radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat.
- Screening the compressor belt.
- Examining for holes or other damages.
- A cooling down system stress test.
- Contrasting the A/C stress to maker specs.
- Examining the A/C system for refrigerant leaks.
- Inspect the interior vent air temperature.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Bangor, ME A/C repair
Remember to arrange your Heating or A/C inspection before the peak of the season, to make certain you have the most comfortable driving experience. Contact Stratham Tire Inc today to book your next Car Air Conditioning repair Bangor auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires in Bangor.