Auto Repair & Services
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Filters in Brentwood, NH
Heating and A/C systems may wear out eventually with use, suitable upkeep can maintain your vehicle cabin tempature in the winter, and cool in the summer, for the wellness, security, and comfort of you and your travelers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Brentwood auto repair services and Brentwood A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems function to maintain your car cabin cozy in the wintertime and cool in the summer time. The A/C system additionally serves a dual function of operating your defrost in the winter. Furnace are comprised of a heater core that acts like a small radiator behind the dash, a supporter, and hoses that operate the warmth from the engine to the center. A/C systems work likewise, by delivering coolant to the fan to blow cold air in the cabin. Unlike residence cooling and heating systems, your heater and A/C don't entirely operate off electric parts, but they make use of the engine's warmth and the engine's cooling capacities to transform the temperature.
Brentwood, New Hampshire Car A/C Repair Service
Why service is very important: Heating and A/C systems can wear in time with use, hose pipes can easily obstruct and leak if not serviced, leading to bad efficiency or a lack of heating and cooling abilities. Effective upkeep can easily keep your car cozy in the winter season, and amazing in the summer, for the wellness, protection, and convenience of you and your passengers.
Ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your Air Conditioning strikes only slightly cooler compared to the air outside.
- Air that blows in smells damp, rotten, or like mold.
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just slightly warmer compared to outside.
- The defroster takes longer than regular to function, strikes in unclean air, or does not function.
- Your heater or A/C only functions when steering, not when idling, or quits blowing when the vehicle is still.
- Your heating unit blows cold air, or the A/C blows warm.
- At the greatest environment, your vents do not put out a lot air.
A comprehensive inspection of heating and a/c systems and system screening includes:
- Inspecting the indoor controls and blower.
- Inspecting radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat.
- Examining the compressor waistband.
- Inspecting for punctures or additional damages.
- A cooling down system stress examination.
- Comparing the Air Conditioning pressure to manufacturer requirements.
- Testing the Air Conditioning system for refrigerant cracks.
- Examine the interior vent air temp.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auto A/C Repair in Brentwood, NH
Remember to arrange your Heating or Air Conditioning inspection prior to the peak of the season, to ensure you have the most relaxed driving experience. Contact Stratham Tire Inc soon to book your next Auto Air Conditioning repair Brentwood auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of Brentwood tires.