Auto Repair & Services
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Filters in Lancaster, NH
Heating and A/C systems could wear over time with use, proper upkeep can maintain your car cabin tempature in the wintertime, and neat in the summer, for the wellness, protection, and comfort of you and your travelers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Lancaster auto repair services and Lancaster A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems work to keep your car cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The Air Conditioning system also serves a double feature of working your defrost in the winter months. Heater are comprised of a heating unit center that acts like a small radiator behind the dash, a supporter, and hoses that operate the heat energy from the engine to the core. A/C systems operate likewise, by delivering coolant to the fan to blow chilly air in the cabin. Unlike house cooling and heating systems, your heating system and Air Conditioning do not fully run off electric elements, but they make use of the engine's warmth and the engine's cooling capacities to change the temperature level.
Lancaster, New Hampshire Auto A/C Repair Service
Why service is important: Heating and A/C systems can easily wear out gradually with use, hoses may congest and leak if not serviced, resulting in unsatisfactory performance or an absence of cooling and heating capacities. Proper routine maintenance could keep your car warm in the winter months, and neat in the summer time, for the health and wellness, safety, and convenience of you and your travelers.
The best ways to know if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your Air Conditioning strikes just a little cooler compared to the air exterior.
- Air that blows in smells damp, mildewy, or like mildew and mold.
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is only somewhat warmer than outdoors.
- The defroster takes longer than regular to function, blows in unclean air, or does not function.
- Your heater or A/C only works when steering, not when idling, or stops blowing when the car is idle.
- Your heater blows cool air, or the A/C strikes warm.
- At the greatest setting, your vents do not put out considerably air.
A comprehensive assessment of heating and a/c systems and system examining features:
- Checking the indoor controls and blower.
- Inspecting radiator coolant degree, hose pipes, stress cap and thermostat.
- Examining the compressor belt.
- Examining for cracks or additional damage.
- A cooling system stress test.
- Contrasting the Air Conditioning pressure to manufacturer specs.
- Testing the A/C system for refrigerant leakages.
- Examine the internal vent air temperature level.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auto A/C Repair in Lancaster, NH
Remember to schedule your Heating or Air Conditioning check prior to the peak of the season, to guarantee you have the most comfy driving experience. Call Stratham Tire Inc soon to set up your next Car A/C repair Lancaster auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your local auto repair shop and provider of Lancaster tires.