Auto Repair & Services
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Air Filters in Somersworth, NH
Heating and A/C systems may wear eventually with usage, correct routine maintenance can keep your vehicle cabin tempature in the wintertime, and amazing in the summer time, for the health, safety, and convenience of you and your travelers. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Somersworth auto repair services and Somersworth A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems work to keep your car cabin warm in the winter months and cool in the summer. The Air Conditioning system additionally serves a dual application of running your defrost in the wintertime. Heater are comprised of a heating system core that acts like a little radiator behind the dash, a fan, and hoses that run the heat energy from the engine to the center. Air Conditioning systems operate similarly, by bringing coolant to the follower to blow cool air in the cabin. Unlike residence cooling and heating systems, your heating system and A/C don't entirely operate off electrical elements, yet they use the engine's heat energy and the engine's cooling down capacities to transform the temperature.
Somersworth, New Hampshire Car Air Conditioning Replacement Service
Why service is important: Heating and A/C systems can wear out eventually with use, hose pipes may obstruct and leak otherwise serviced, causing unsatisfactory efficiency or a lack of heating and cooling capacities. Suitable maintenance may keep your automobile warm in the winter months, and cool in the summer time, for the health and wellness, safety, and comfort of you and your passengers.
The best ways to know if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your A/C blows only slightly cooler compared to the air exterior.
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew.
- Your cabin does not heat up in winter, or is only a little warmer compared to outside.
- The defroster takes longer compared to typical to operate, blows in filthy air, or does not function.
- Your heater or Air Conditioning only operates when steering, not when idling, or stops blowing when the automobile is idle.
- Your heating unit strikes chilly air, or the A/C blows warm.
- At the greatest setting, your vents do not place out considerably air.
An in depth inspection of heating and a/c systems and system testing includes:
- Evaluating the interior commands and blower.
- Checking radiator coolant level, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat.
- Testing the compressor waistband.
- Inspecting for leakages or additional damages.
- A cooling down system pressure test.
- Comparing the A/C stress to producer specs.
- Examining the A/C system for refrigerant punctures.
- Examine the internal vent air temperature.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auto A/C Repair in Somersworth, NH
Remember to arrange your Heating or Air Conditioning inspection before the peak of the season, to ensure you have the most comfy driving experience. Call us now to set up your next Car A/C repair Somersworth auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your number one auto repair center and provider of Somersworth tires.