Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Brake Repair in Auburn, ME
Automotive Brakes should be examined a minimum of once a year for the security of your car. Keeping your automobile's brakes is one of the most vital precaution you could take. You need the self-confidence of knowing that your brakes are in proper working order and, your vehicle is coming to a stop. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Auburn auto repair.
What they do: Brakes are one of the most crucial safety feature on your car that obtains made use of day-to-day. There are two sorts of stopping systems on the majority of vehicles; Typical brakes and ABS. A normal braking system is composed of the rotor, the caliper, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear and are not switched out, you might need replacements of the rotors as well.
Auburn, Maine Brake Repair & Replacement
Why brake inspection is essential: In order to properly stop your automobile, brakes have to join operating ailment and not worn down to the blades. Given that this is an unit that you make use of every day, make sure not to ignore any kind of issues, also small changes can easily represent that your brakes require repair. For finest performance and security, have them checked and maintained consistently. Have your mechanic check your brakes quickly if you see any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you press the brakes.
- A scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this additionally could be an indicator of a brake or bearing problem and ought to be evaluated instantly.
- Shaking or vibration during stopping.
- Requiring even more pressure to stop at that point typical.
Have your brakes checked at least annually, and more commonly if you steer regularly in city traffic or reside in a hilly region. To maintain your brakes:
- Never drive with the emergency brake on.
- Have brake liquid tested and switched out as needed however if you need to include fluid at least when every couple of months, you might have a leak.
Auburn, ME Brake Repair Tips
Follow these ideas to assist keep your brakes working appropriately:
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year, and more typically if you drive frequently in urban area traffic or reside in an area with a lot of hills.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- Have brake fluid checked and replaced as required but if you need to add fluid more than every couple of months, you might have a leak.
Have your mechanic check your brakes immediately if you see any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes
- A scratching or grinding sound when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing concern and must be inspected immediately.
- Shaking or vibration during braking.
The earlier you check troubles and change brake pads, the safer your automobile can be, and lengthening brake problems may lead to various other more costly car repair. Contact us today to set up a visit for a brake examination today to arrange your brake repair or other Auburn auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Auburn.