Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Brake Repair in Augusta, ME
Automotive Brakes ought to be examined at least once a year for the safety of your car. Preserving your car's brakes is one of the most vital measures you can take. You can have the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your automobile is going to stop. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Augusta auto repair.
What they do: Brakes are one of the most important security function on your automobile that obtains utilized everyday. There are 2 kinds of braking units on most vehicles; Traditional brakes and ABS. A typical stopping system is made up of the rotor, the caliper, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear and are not changed, you might need replacements of the rotors as well.
Augusta, Maine Brake Repair & Replacement
Why brake repair is important: In order to effectively stop your car, brakes have to be in operating problem and not damaged to the rotors. Because this is an unit that you utilize everyday, make certain not to neglect any type of troubles, even small changes can symbolize that your brakes require repair work. For greatest performance and protection, have them examined and sustained on a regular basis. Have your mechanic check your brakes instantly if you observe any of the following:
- A piercing squeak when you press the brakes.
- A scraping or grinding sound when not braking, this likewise can be a sign of a brake or bearing problem and ought to be inspected instantly.
- Shaking or vibration in the course of braking.
- Utilizing even more pressure to stop at that point normal.
Have your brakes examined at least annually, and a lot more often if you steer frequently in city traffic or reside in a hilly area. To preserve your brakes:
- Never ever drive with the emergency brake on.
- Have brake fluid examined and changed as needed however if you have to add liquid more than once every few months, you may have a leakage.
Augusta, ME Brake Repair Tips
Follow these tips to assist keep your brakes functioning effectively:
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year, and more frequently if you drive often in urban area traffic or live in an location with a lot of hills.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- Have brake fluid tested and changed as required however if you have to add fluid more than every few months, you might have a crack.
Have your mechanic check your brakes right away if you see any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes
- A scraping or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a indication of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected right away.
- Shaking or vibration throughout braking.
The quicker you check troubles and replace brake pads, the safer your automobile can be, and prolonging brake problems could bring about various other more costly repairs. Contact Stratham Tire Inc right away to arrange a consultation for a brake service right away to set up your brake repair or other Augusta auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your local auto repair center and provider of Augusta tires.