Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Brake Repair in Lancaster, NH
Automotive Brakes should be checked a minimum of once a year for the safety of your vehicle. Keeping your vehicle's brakes is among the most essential measures you can take. You can have the self-confidence of knowing that your brakes are in proper working order and, your automobile is going to stop. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality auto repair in Lancaster .
What they do: Brakes are the most important security feature on your car that obtains made use of everyday. There are two types of stopping systems on many automobiles; Traditional brakes and ABS. A normal stopping system is comprised of the rotor, the caliper, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear out and are not switched out, you could require replacements of the rotors as well.
Lancaster, New Hampshire Brake Repair & Replacement
Why brake service is important: In order to properly stop your vehicle, brakes ought to join functioning condition and not damaged to the blades. Because this is a system that you use daily, be sure not to forget any issues, also small changes could symbolize that your brakes need repair work. For finest performance and protection, have them examined and maintained consistently. Have your mechanic check your brakes right away if you notice any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you push the brakes.
- A scraping or grinding sound when not stopping, this additionally may be an indication of a brake or bearing problem and ought to be checked promptly.
- Shaking or vibration in the course of stopping.
- Using even more pressure to stop then typical.
Have your brakes checked at least once a year, and more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly location. To maintain your brakes:
- Never ever drive with the hand brake on.
- Have brake liquid examined and changed as needed however if you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you could have a hole.
Lancaster, NH Brake Repair Tips
Follow these tips to help keep your brakes operating properly:
- Have your brakes examined at least once a year, and more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or reside in an location with a lot of hills.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- Have brake fluid checked and changed as needed however if you need to add fluid more than every few months, you may have a crack.
Have your mechanic check your brakes instantly if you see any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes
- A scraping or grinding sound when not braking, this additionally can be a sign of a brake or bearing concern and must be examined right away.
- Shaking or vibration throughout braking.
The quicker you examine problems and replace brake pads, the safer your automobile can be, and lengthening brake issues could bring about various other more costly car repair. Contact Stratham Tire Inc today to schedule a consultation for a brake examination soon to set up your brake repair or other Lancaster auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in Lancaster.