Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Brake Repair in Portsmouth, NH
Automotive Brakes must be inspected at least once a year for the safety of your vehicle. Maintaining your vehicle's brakes is among the most vital precaution you can take. You can have the confidence of knowing that your brakes are in proper working order and, your car is going to stop. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Portsmouth auto repair.
What they do: Brakes are one of the most essential safety component on your car that gets utilized daily. There are two types of stopping units on the majority of vehicles; Traditional brakes and ABS. A traditional braking system is made up of the rotor, the caliper, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear and are not replaced, you could require replacements of the rotors as well.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire Brake Repair & Replacement
Why brake service is important: In order to successfully stop your car, brakes need to join functioning condition and not damaged to the blades. Since this is an unit that you make use of each day, make certain not to neglect any kind of complications, even small changes can easily represent that your brakes need repair work. For finest performance and security, have them examined and maintained on a regular basis. Have your mechanic check your brakes instantly if you see any of the following:
- A piercing squeak when you use the brakes.
- A scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this likewise may be a sign of a brake or bearing problem and need to be checked promptly.
- Shaking or vibration in the course of stopping.
- Utilizing more pressure to stop then normal.
Have your brakes examined at the very least once a year, and much more typically if you steer frequently in urban area traffic or live in a hilly area. To maintain your brakes:
- Never drive with the emergency brake on.
- Have brake liquid checked and changed as needed but if you need to include fluid greater than when every couple of months, you may have a hole.
Portsmouth, NH Brake Repair Tips
Follow these pointers to assist keep your brakes operating appropriately:
- Have your brakes inspected a minimum of once a year, and more frequently if you drive often in urban area traffic or reside in an location with a lot of hills.
- Never ever drive with the parking brake on.
- Have brake fluid checked and changed as required but if you have to add fluid more than every couple of months, you may have a crack.
Have your mechanic check your brakes immediately if you observe any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you push the brakes
- A scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing concern and must be checked immediately.
- Shaking or vibration throughout braking.
The earlier you examine issues and change brake pads, the safer your vehicle can be, and lengthening brake issues may cause various other more costly repairs. Call us soon to arrange a visit for a brake inspection right away to set up your brake repair or other Portsmouth auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your local auto repair shop and provider of tires in Portsmouth.