Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Brake Repair in Somersworth, NH
Automotive Brakes should be examined at least once a year for the security of your automobile. Preserving your automobile's brakes is one of the most crucial measures you could take. You need the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your automobile is coming to a stop. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Somersworth auto repair.
What they do: Brakes are the most essential safety attribute on your automobile that gets made use of day-to-day. There are two types of stopping units on many automobiles; Typical brakes and ABS. A typical stopping system is made up of the rotor, the caliper, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear and are not replaced, you may require replacements of the rotors as well.
Somersworth, New Hampshire Brake Repair & Replacement
Why brake inspection is important: In order to properly stop your vehicle, brakes ought to be in functioning disorder and not worn down to the rotors. Considering that this is an unit that you use each day, make sure not to ignore any type of issues, also small changes could represent that your brakes need repair. For greatest performance and security, have them examined and sustained on a regular basis. Have your mechanic check your brakes immediately if you see any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes.
- A scraping or grinding noise when not stopping, this also could be an indication of a brake or bearing problem and ought to be checked right away.
- Shaking or vibration in the course of braking.
- Using even more pressure to brake at that point typical.
Have your brakes examined at least annually, and more commonly if you steer often in urban area traffic or reside in a hilly area. To maintain your brakes:
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- Have brake fluid checked and switched out as needed but if you need to add fluid at least as soon as every few months, you could have a puncture.
Somersworth, NH Brake Repair Tips
Follow these tips to help keep your brakes operating properly:
- Have your brakes examined a minimum of once a year, and more frequently if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in an area with a lot of hills.
- Never ever drive with the parking brake on.
- Have brake fluid checked and changed as needed but if you have to add fluid more than every couple of months, you may have a leak.
Have your mechanic check your brakes immediately if you notice any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you push the brakes
- A scraping or grinding noise when not braking, this additionally can be a indication of a brake or bearing issue and ought to be inspected right away.
- Shaking or vibration during braking.
The sooner you inspect problems and replace brake pads, the safer your automobile will be, and prolonging brake issues may lead to other more costly repairs. Call us right away to set up a consultation for a brake examination right away to arrange your brake repair or other Somersworth auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of Somersworth tires.