Bridgestone Tires in NH and Maine from Stratham Tire
When you need Tires in New Hampshire or Maine - Stratham Tire is the source to turn to. We're proud to offer Bridgestone Tires as part of our extensive inventory to help you strike the perfect balance between price, features, and performance.
Bridgestone Tires from Stratham Tire are primarily ordered for commercial vehicles, and provide a wide variety of features for trucks, vans, and delivery vehicles subject to a number of conditions and payloads. Whether you need tires designed for axles carrying extra-heavy loads or tires for any axle position, we have them, and our experienced tire experts can ensure you get the tires that deliver long-term performance, improved gas mileage, and longevity.
We offer the following lines of Bridgestone Tires
- Bridgestone drive radials for commercial trucks and vans
- Bridgestone long haul steer/all position tires
- Bridgestone on and off highway radials
- Bridgestone trailer radials
- and more...
Tackle New England's Weather with Bridgestone Tires
At Stratham Tire, we carry a number of models to ensure you get the right tires for your driving conditions, the distance you're traveling, the type of driving you're doing, and the payload you're carrying. With a catalogue of Bridgestone Truck Tires with features ranging from advanced groove patterns for enhanced wet traction to aggressive lug tread for a better grip on the road, Stratham Tire has Bridgestone Truck Tires that meet your individual requirements.
Some features of various Bridgestone Truck Tires include:
- Split-belt construction for resistance to road hazards.
- Deep original tread for long life and outstanding traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Multiple wide grooves to better channel out water and improve traction
- Stone rejecter platforms help prevent retention of damaging stones.
- Sidewall protector ribs on both sidewalls fight damage from curbing.
- Wide Tires, where one tire replaces two - for better gas mileage and higher payload capability.
- Solid shoulder ribs to distribute weight and torque evenly, minimizing irregular wear.
To find the right tire for your needs or learn more, contact Stratham Tire today or visit one of our locations in Maine or New Hampshire