Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Car Service in Lancaster, NH
Preventative Maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your vehicle and mitigate pricey car service over time. Stratham Tire Inc offers quality affordable Lancaster auto repair services.
What it does: Preventative Maintenance functions like regular checkups for your automobile. It can catch troubles with your automobile before it requires major repair works. Doing preventative maintenance will certainly expand the life of your automobile and keep it performing effectively for years ahead.
Preventative Lancaster Car Service Solutions
Why it is important: Routine preventative solution is the best method for you to save cash on vehicle costs and spare time on simply avoidable technical troubles. Each car has specific demands, so check with to your owner manual to see exactly what your automobile calls for.
Most preventative maintenance is done at routine intervals, and the timetable for your vehicle may be located in the owner guide. Routine maintenance is recommended:
- Depending on steering problems, regularity, and vehicle make, design and year.
- Every 30,000 miles until 75,000.
- After 75,000 miles, take your vehicle in yearly.
- Seasonally for A/C and Heater maintenance.
- Bi-annually to check and rotate tires.
- Oil and fluid adjustments must be done every 3,000-5,000 miles.
Preventative maintenance can generally consist of any of the following measures:
- Inspect and replace/flush the engine liquids: Oil, Brake Liquid, Power Steering Liquid, Windshield Washer Liquid, Gear box Fluid, Antifreeze, Coolant.
- Examine and/or switch out filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter.
- Tire Balancing and Rotation.
- Tire Alignment.
- Check all Lights.
- Check wiper cutters.
- Examine tires for wear and atmospheric pressure.
- Evaluate and/or change brake pads.
- Automobile Wash.
- Tighten up nuts and bolts.
- Check belts and hose pipes.
- Inspect for holes or corrosion.
- Check and check battery.
- Examine and inspect HVAC system: Vents, AIR CONDITIONING and heating, and the like
- Run Engine Diagnostics.
Stratham Tire Inc offers quality Car Service in Lancaster, New Hampshire
To keep your automobile running longer, arrange your car preventative maintenance car service with us today! Come see our professionals your next preventative maintenance car service in suitable shape today! Contact Stratham Tire Inc today to set up your next preventative maintenance car service and Lancaster auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center and provider of Lancaster tires.