Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Auto Repair Service
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Mainentance
- Engine Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection & Replacement
- Muffler Repair & Exhaust Inspection
- Oil Change Service
- Suspension Repair & Alignment
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Auto Tune-Ups
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Cooling System Replacement
At its core, your vehicle’s cooling system actively carries heat away from your engine and helps maintain a suitable operating temperature. To do this, it pumps antifreeze and coolants through the engine and back into the radiator to be cooled again. If you’re experiencing any of the “common systems of cooling system failure” below, it’s important to schedule an appointment as soon as possible to avoid overheating, and more complicated engine problems.
4 Common Symptoms of Cooling System Problems
- A “sweet” smell, often attributed to antifreeze
- The need to frequently add more coolant
Need Cooling System Repair?
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Find your Nearest Stratham Tire Location.Find Locations
When driving in the cold temperatures we experience in New Hampshire and Maine, it isn’t uncommon for your engine to work harder in order to do its job. Because of this, it’s vital to ensure that your cooling system is working properly.
There are a number of important parts that make up your cooling system. To keep your engine cool and running properly, it’s important to keep them all in good working order. Fortunately – Stratham Tire’s experienced technicians are experienced when it comes to inspecting all of them.
- Do not disregard cooling system problems. This can lead to severe engine damage.
- Your cooling system should be “flushed” every 30,000 to 50,000 miles (or about every 2 years)
- Stratham Tire technicians will check your coolant during every oil change.
Automotive Cooling System Upkeep & Maintenance
During cooling system maintenance Stratham Tire’s experts will examine:
- Hose pipes and belts for indications of punctures or cracks.
- Your fluid level and ailment.
- Indicators of corrosion and rust.
- Deposit or fluids that can easily reveal signs of damage or cracks.
- If all parts, fans, and the thermostat are functioning correctly.