Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Flat Tire Repair in Augusta, ME
Flat Tires may cause the rim of the tire to rest on the tire tread or on the ground possibly causing in loss of command of the automobile or irrecoverable damages to the tire. The most common cause of a flat tire is piercing of the tire by a sharp object, such as a nail, permitting air escape. Depending on the dimension of the slit, the tire might deflate slowly or quickly. Which may result in the adhering to issues:
- Failure of or damages to the valve stem;
- Permitting air to escape from the valve or inducing damages through deliberate puncturing.
- Massaging of the tire against the road, ripping the tire, or splitting up of tire and edge by crash with an additional object;
- Excessive wear of the tire tread allowing explosive tire failure or enabling road clutter to tear via it.
Some tires, particularly a slow leak, may be repaired and re-inflated; others, specifically those from worn tread, ought to be switched out.
Augusta, Maine Flat Tire Repair
Listed here are some basic ways to capture tire problems prior to you have considerable they become pricey or risky tire repair issues. Take a good look at of each tire in a well lit environment. Examine for unequal tire wear, which can easily be triggered by:
- Too much or insufficient atmospheric pressure.
- Complications with tire positioning or tire balancing.
- Troubles with guiding or suspension.
- Patchy tire wear might be an indication that you may should have your tires rotated.
These can imply you require new tires-- quickly. Steering with a flat tire, specifically at broadband, may lead to a lethal collision. These troubles have the possibility to induce a blowout, inducing a loss of command that can be extremely dangerous.
- Splitting or protruding treads or sidewalls that might mean there is wear or weak point.
- Foreign objects that pass through into the tire (nails, screws, glass).
- Tread retreating from the physique of the tire.
Stratham Tire Inc does fast quality Flat Tire Repair Augusta, Maine
If you locate any of these problems, come see us for a thorough and speedy tire repair. We'll examine and adjust your atmospheric pressure and do a visual tire check, and obtain you on the road quickly. Contact us soon to book your next flat tire repair Augusta auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your local Augusta auto repair shop and provider of tires.