Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Augusta, ME
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are important to examine and transform regularly. Stratham Tire Inc is your source for fast affordable oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Augusta.
What they do: Liquids consisting of engine oil, gear box fluid, brake liquid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering liquid maintain necessities of your auto lubed and working as intended. Engine oil is very important for the overall greasing of your engine and parts, and ought to be checked and changed frequently. Gear box liquid maintains your gear box running efficiently and free from sliding. Brake liquid helps the braking system by transferring pressure in to stress. Antifreeze and coolant aid maintain your engine from overheating due to burning, and the lines from freezing in lower temps. Lastly, power guiding liquid aids in the power guiding application of your car. Power guiding fluid assists in the power steering feature of your vehicle.
Augusta, ME Automotive Fluids
Why service is very important: In order to work appropriately, fluids should be kept complete and clean from debris. Each of your liquids must be inspected and changed at routine intervals to keep them from burning, depleting, or from gathering fragments. Understanding the best ways to check your liquids is important, yet doing proper routine maintenance and fluid modifications can expand the life of your car.
If you observe your car seeping liquids, listed here are a few ways to identify just what those leaks may be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and extremely slippery.
- It should be inspected and rounded off regularly.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, can be pink or green and is hazardous to your animals. Ingesting this liquid poses a severe wellness threat to mammals. Antifreeze should be checked and concluded with every oil modification.
- Brake Liquid is a light yellow and can change to a foggy brown shade when mixed with water. You ought to have this liquid changed intermittent year to make certain brake security.
- Power Guiding Liquid has a yellow tint, it could be examined and topped off regularly with oil changes.
- Automatic Gear box liquid has a deep-seated red tone. It has a sharp smell and is thick in texture and needs to be transformed about every 30,000 miles. An absence of transmission fluid could create a gear box to stick or slide.
- Windshield Washer Fluid can easily be any kind of selection of colors from brilliant blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and may smell somewhat wonderful. It ought to be concluded on a regular basis.
- Motor Oil may be bright or dark brown relying on how frequently you change it. Often changed electric motor oil will be light brown, while aged electric motor oil will be a darker tone. You must have your electric motor oil transformed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Gasoline has a golden tone, yet you could acknowledge its really distinct smell. It is extremely combustible, so prevent any kind of open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, and so on.
Bring your vehicle in to ensure your vehicle's fluids are:
- Filled to the suitable degree.
- Clean and beyond particles.
- Free of leakages.
- Flushed and switched out as required.
Stratham Tire Inc offers Auto Fluid Augusta, ME
Keep in mind to arrange your regular upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your car at its peak performance. Contact Stratham Tire Inc today to book your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Augusta service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires in Augusta.