Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Brentwood, NH
Fluids such as engine oil, gear box liquid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering liquid are important to check and change regularly. Stratham Tire Inc is your source for quick inexpensive oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Brentwood.
What they do: Fluids featuring engine oil, transmission fluid, brake liquid, antifreeze/coolant and power guiding fluid keep necessities of your auto lubed and working as planned. Engine oil is very important for the total oiling of your engine and components, and ought to be checked and switched out consistently. Gear box fluid keeps your gear box operating smoothly and free from slipping. Brake liquid aids the braking system by transmitting pressure in to pressure. Antifreeze and coolant aid maintain your engine from overheating as a result of burning, and the lines from freezing in lesser temperatures. Finally, power steering liquid aids in the power steering function of your auto. Power steering fluid helps in the power driving function of your vehicle.
Brentwood, NH Automotive Fluids
Why service is important: In order to operate effectively, fluids have to be maintained complete and tidy from fragments. Each of your liquids need to be checked and transformed at regular periods to keep them from burning, depleting, or from collecting particles. Understanding ways to check your liquids is necessary, however doing effective maintenance and fluid modifications can easily extend the life of your car.
If you notice your vehicle dripping liquids, below are a couple of methods to identify just what those leakages might be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and really slippery.
- It must be checked and complemented regularly.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, may be pink or green and is harmful to your pets. Eating this fluid creates a major health hazard to mammals. Antifreeze should be inspected and topped off with every oil modification.
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and may transform to a foggy brownish color scheme when combined with water. You should have this liquid transformed every other year to ensure brake protection.
- Power Steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it may be examined and concluded periodically with oil transforms.
- Automatic Gear box fluid has a deep-seated red color. It has a sharp odor and is thick in structure and ought to be altered approximately every 30,000 miles. An absence of transmission liquid can easily cause a transmission to stick or slide.
- Windshield Washing machine Liquid could be any variety of colors from brilliant blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the consistency of water and might smell somewhat sweet. It ought to be topped off regularly.
- Motor Oil may be bright or dark brownish depending on how typically you transform it. Often transformed electric motor oil will be brown, while aged electric motor oil will be a darker shade. You should have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Fuel has an amber hue, however you might recognize its really specific smell. It is extremely flammable, so stay away from any kind of open fires: lighters, matches, cigarettes, and so on.
Bring your vehicle in to see to it your vehicle's liquids are:
- Filled to the effective level.
- Clean and beyond fragments.
- Devoid of leaks.
- Flushed and replaced as required.
Stratham Tire Inc offers Auto Fluid Brentwood, NH
Keep in mind to set your routine maintenance on oil modifications and coolant flushes with us to maintain your car at its peak performance. Call us soon to set up your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Brentwood service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center and provider of Brentwood tires.