Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Lancaster, NH
Liquids such as engine oil, gear box fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are essential to examine and alter on a regular basis. Stratham Tire Inc is your source for quick affordable oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Lancaster.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, gear box fluid, brake liquid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid maintain necessities of your automobile oiled and working as planned. Engine oil is important for the total oiling of your engine and components, and should be examined and replaced routinely. Gear box liquid maintains your gear box running perfectly and devoid of sliding. Brake liquid helps the braking system by transferring pressure into stress. Antifreeze and coolant aid maintain your engine from overheating as a result of burning, and the lines from freezing in lesser temperatures. Finally, power steering fluid assists in the power guiding feature of your vehicle. Power steering liquid aids in the power driving feature of your vehicle.
Lancaster, NH Automotive Fluids
Why service is very important: In order to work appropriately, liquids should be kept complete and tidy from fragments. Each of your liquids must be examined and transformed at regular periods to keep them from burning, depleting, or from gathering fragments. Knowing ways to examine your liquids is essential, yet performing appropriate routine maintenance and liquid modifications can easily expand the life of your automobile.
If you notice your automobile seeping liquids, listed here are a few means to determine exactly what those punctures might be:
- Radiator Liquid is bright green and really slippery.
- It ought to be inspected and rounded off frequently.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, can easily be pink or green and is unsafe to your pets. Ingesting this liquid poses a serious health danger to pets. Antifreeze needs to be inspected and rounded off with every oil modification.
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can change to a foggy brown color when combined with water. You must have this liquid altered every other year to make certain brake safety.
- Power Steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it can easily be examined and topped off regularly with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep-seated red shade. It has a sharp odor and is thick in structure and needs to be transformed around every 30,000 miles. An absence of gear box fluid can easily create a transmission to stick or slip.
- Windshield Washer Liquid could be any sort of variety of colors from brilliant turquoise, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and could smell somewhat wonderful. It should be complemented regularly.
- Motor Oil can easily be bright or dark brown relying on exactly how typically you change it. Regularly changed electric motor oil will be brown, while old electric motor oil will be a darker tone. You should have your motor oil transformed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Gasoline has a golden tone, yet you might acknowledge its extremely unique smell. It is highly flammable, so stay away from any open flames: lighters, matches, cigs, and the like.
Bring your vehicle in to see to it your vehicle's liquids are:
- Filled to the suitable degree.
- Clean and beyond fragments.
- Devoid of holes.
- Flushed and switched out as required.
Stratham Tire Inc provides Auto Fluid Lancaster, NH
Keep in mind to set your routine maintenance on oil modifications and coolant flushes with us to keep your automobile at its peak performance. Contact Stratham Tire Inc soon to set up your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Lancaster service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your local auto repair shop and provider of tires in Lancaster.