Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Somersworth, NH
Liquids such as engine oil, transmission liquid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are essential to check and change regularly. Stratham Tire Inc is your source for quick affordable oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Somersworth.
What they do: Fluids consisting of engine oil, transmission liquid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power guiding liquid maintain necessities of your automobile oiled and operating as intended. Engine oil is important for the general lubrication of your engine and parts, and should be inspected and changed frequently. Gear box fluid keeps your gear box running efficiently and free from slipping. Brake fluid helps the stopping system by transmitting pressure into pressure. Antifreeze and coolant help keep your engine from overheating because of burning, and the lines from freezing in lower temps. Finally, power guiding fluid assists in the power driving feature of your car. Power guiding liquid helps in the power steering application of your automobile.
Somersworth, NH Automotive Fluids
Why service is very important: In order to function effectively, liquids should be maintained full and tidy from fragments. Each of your fluids should be checked and altered at regular periods to maintain them from burning, depleting, or from collecting particles. Understanding how to check your fluids is important, however doing suitable upkeep and fluid modifications can easily expand the life of your car.
If you see your car leaking liquids, here are a couple of ways to identify exactly what those leakages may be:
- Radiator Liquid is brilliant green and very slippery.
- It should be checked and rounded off regularly.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, may be pink or green and is harmful to your pets. Consuming this fluid creates a serious health and wellness hazard to animals. Antifreeze needs to be inspected and topped off with every oil change.
- Brake Liquid is a light yellow and may change to a foggy brown color when mixed with water. You must have this liquid altered intermittent year to guarantee brake security.
- Power Guiding Liquid has a yellow tint, it can easily be checked and completed occasionally with oil changes.
- Automatic Gear box liquid has a deep-seated red color. It has a sharp odor and is thick in structure and needs to be altered about every 30,000 miles. A shortage of transmission fluid can create a transmission to stick or slide.
- Windshield Washer Fluid may be any variety of color schemes from bright blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and might smell somewhat pleasant. It should be complemented regularly.
- Electric motor Oil may be brilliant or dark brown depending on just how often you change it. Regularly changed motor oil will be brown, while aged electric motor oil will be a darker color. You must have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Fuel has a yellow-brown color, however you may acknowledge its incredibly distinct smell. It is highly flammable, so avoid any type of open fires: lighters, matches, cigs, and the like.
Bring your car in to make certain your car's fluids are:
- Filled to the effective level.
- Clean and clear of fragments.
- Devoid of leaks.
- Flushed and replaced as required.
Stratham Tire Inc offers Auto Fluid Somersworth, NH
Remember to schedule your regular maintenance on oil adjustments and coolant flushes with us to keep your automobile at its top efficiency. Contact us soon to book your next fluid inspection and Somersworth auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is thrilled to be your local auto repair shop and provider of Somersworth tires.