Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Tamworth, NH
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power guiding fluid are necessary to inspect and alter regularly. Stratham Tire Inc is your source for fast affordable oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Tamworth.
What they do: Fluids consisting of engine oil, gear box fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power guiding fluid keep necessities of your auto lubricated and functioning as intended. Engine oil is necessary for the general greasing of your engine and parts, and must be checked and changed consistently. Transmission liquid maintains your transmission operating effortlessly and free from sliding. Brake fluid helps the stopping system by moving force into pressure. Antifreeze and coolant aid maintain your engine from overheating due to combustion, and the lines from freezing in lower temperatures. Finally, power steering fluid assists in the power guiding function of your car. Power guiding liquid assists in the power driving feature of your vehicle.
Tamworth, NH Automotive Fluids
Why service is necessary: In order to function appropriately, fluids have to be kept complete and tidy from debris. Each of your fluids should be checked and altered at normal intervals to keep them from burning, depleting, or from collecting particles. Understanding ways to check your liquids is important, but executing effective maintenance and fluid modifications could extend the life of your car.
If you notice your vehicle leaking liquids, right here are a few ways to identify what those punctures might be:
- Radiator Liquid is bright green and extremely slippery.
- It needs to be inspected and complemented often.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, can be pink or green and is unsafe to your pets. Ingesting this liquid poses a serious wellness risk to pets. Antifreeze needs to be examined and complemented with every oil change.
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and may transform to a foggy brownish color when mixed with water. You should have this fluid altered every other year to guarantee brake safety.
- Power Guiding Fluid has a yellow tint, it can be checked and completed periodically with oil adjustments.
- Automatic Gear box fluid has a deep-seated red color. It has a sharp odor and is thick in structure and should be transformed approximately every 30,000 miles. A lack of gear box liquid can cause a transmission to stick or slip.
- Windscreen Washer Liquid may be any kind of selection of colors from bright turquoise, orange, pink or yellow. It has the consistency of water and might smell somewhat wonderful. It needs to be topped off frequently.
- Motor Oil can easily be bright or dark brownish depending on exactly how commonly you change it. Often changed electric motor oil will be light brown, while aged electric motor oil will certainly be a darker shade. You need to have your electric motor oil transformed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Gas has an amber hue, yet you may acknowledge its really unique smell. It is extremely combustible, so avoid any sort of open flames: lighters, matches, cigs, and the like.
Bring your automobile in to ensure your vehicle's fluids are:
- Filled to the appropriate level.
- Clean and clear of particles.
- Free of punctures.
- Flushed and changed as required.
Stratham Tire Inc provides Auto Fluid Tamworth, NH
Remember to set your regular maintenance on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your vehicle at its top performance. Contact Stratham Tire Inc today to set up your next fluid inspection and Tamworth auto repair service. Stratham Tire Inc is proud to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Tamworth.