Michelin Tires from New England's Most Trusted Tire Supplier
When you need new tires and reliability and price are your highest concern, Stratham Tire provides both. Helping us do that every day with some of the most trusted tires on the market is Michelin, with an extensive variety of commercial truck tires, light truck tires, SUV tires, OTR tires, earthmoving tires, and passenger car tires.
Michelin Tires are one of our most popular choices of tire at Stratham Tires, and we're not surprised. When the many available valuable features of Michelin Tires are combined with the competitive prices we offer to our customers, it's often a very simple decision. However, if you're unsure of what you need, what features you will benefit from, or which type of tires will serve you best - our experts can help.
Expert Michelin Tire Fitting for Your Vehicle
Additionally, with an inventory to rival most tire suppliers in the state, our tire experts can take your needs and your budget into mind to quickly suggest a range of tires that will give you the most reliability and performance for your money.
The many available tires from our selection of Michelin Tires are focused on improving your ride quality, safety, and mileage. Some of the features available on different car, truck, commercial, and industrial tires include:
- Advanced all weather tread patterns that include full-depth tread for better traction in rain or snow that lasts the life of the tire.
- Advanced tread compounds that provide better wet and dry grip, inspired by sports car tires.
- Commercial tires with enhanced protection against stone drilling from variable pitch groove walls and groove bottom protectors in center grooves.
- Commercial tires with wide circumferential grooves to quickly evacuate water.
- Some Michelin Tires guaranteed to last up to 15,000 miles longer than other leading tires, backed by an 80,000-mile warranty
- Tires engineered for increased stability and responsiveness on the highway, effectively retaining the tire's true shape, even at high speeds.
- And much more...
Stratham Tire Offers You a Full line of Michelin Tires
A wide selection of tires available from Michelin in a seriously diverse array of sizes, features, and configurations helps guarantee that we really do have something for everyone, whether you need tires for a large commercial truck or a small passenger car.
- Michelin All Season Tires for passenger cars, light trucks, and SUV's.
- Michelin Performance Tires for cars, trucks, and SUV's
- Michelin Touring Tires
- Michelin Truck Tires
- Michelin Snow Tires
- Michelin All Position Tires
- Michelin Drive Axle Tires
- Michelin Industrial Tires
- Michelin Trailer Axle Tires
- Michelin Winter Tires for commercial trucks
- And more...
Questions? No problem! We're here to help. To learn more about the tires available to you from Stratham Tire, please don't hesitate to contact us or visit one of our many locations in NH and Maine.