Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Auto Repair Service
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Mainentance
- Engine Repair
- Cooling System Replacement
- Driveline Repair
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection & Replacement
- Muffler Repair & Exhaust Inspection
- Oil Change Service
- Suspension Repair & Alignment
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Rotation
- Auto Tune-Ups
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Tire Installation in New Hampshire and Maine
Tires are not only an important investment, they also play a vital role when it comes to the safety of your vehicle. With this in mind, it’s important to make sure you frequently switch out old, worn tires with professional service focused on helping you get the most out of your ride.
At Stratham Tire, locations across New Hampshire, we’re experts when it comes to professional and competitively priced tire installation.
All of our locations in New Hampshire and Maine
specialize in Tire Installation, find your nearest location today
Tire Maintenance Tips from Your New Hampshire and Maine Tire Experts
Staying up to date with your tire maintenance is a surefire way to ensure that your tires last longer. Not only should tires be matched to your vehicle using our convenient tire tool, they should also be bought in sets of 4 whenever possible. At the very least, your tires should match on each axle – meaning, if you need to replace a single tire it is best to purchase two to ensure even wear for your remaining tires.
With retail locations across New Hampshire and Maine, Stratham Tire offers our customers one of the best selections, with the experienced and professional service to match, and a wide range of promotions to help you save money on tires.
Looking for Snow Tires? Learn more about the one tool that makes winter driving in New Hampshire and Maine drastically safer. Learn more about snow tires
Do you need new tires? You may need new tires if:
- Your remaining tread doesn’t pass the simple “penny” test to check tread depth
- Tread is noticeably worn, or completely flush with tread depth indicators
- Tread appears visibly uneven
- Unrepairable tire damage, such as deep gouges from “curbing” your car or truck
At Stratham Tire, every tire installation is fast, professional, and competitively priced. The typical installation consists of:
- Setting up new valve stems.
- Inspecting your lug nuts for wear.
- Installing new tires
- Ensuring correct balance
- Inspecting your brakes, including caliper clearance, brake condition, and the proximity between your calipers and tires.
Have questions about tires? Stratham Tire is one of New Hampshire and Maine’s oldest family tire stores. We’re here to help. Browse our inventory of tires, schedule an appointment, or contact your nearest Stratham Tire location for the answers you need. .